ACTG Leadership Solicitation
The ACTG is soliciting nominations for Vice Chair of the Neurology Collaborative Science Group. The position description and eligibility requirements can be viewed by opening the View Positions link below.
Committee descriptions can be found on the ACTG Website at ACTG Committees.
**DEADLINE FOR NOMINATIONS**
Thursday, October 14, 2021
- Nominations must be submitted online
- The individual position descriptions for the vacancies specify who may submit a nomination and when self-nominations are acceptable with the appropriate documentation.
The following documents must be submitted with each nomination:
- Nomination letter outlining the candidate's qualifications, relevant expertise, experience, and accomplishments pertinent to the position
- One-page vision/strategic plan for the relevant research area.
- NIH Biosketch (template available at http://grants.nih.gov/grants/forms/biosketch.htm)
The ACTG Executive Committee (AEC) will review the nominations and select the leader. Follwing the selection, the AEC leadership will notify nominees of the election outcome. Once that notification process is compleed, the AEC will broadly announce the selection and post the result to the ACTG website.
Questions regarding the nomination process to should be directed to the ACTG Network Coordinating Center at ACTGCommitteeNominations@dlhcorp.com
View Positions »